Introducing eEpiderma – Hair, Skin, Aesthetics & Laser Surgery Clinic
At eEpiderma Laser Clinics we have conquered some of the latest aesthetics treatments and technology. With over 5 years’ experience in the aesthetics & cosmetics industry, we know that the aesthetics & cosmetics industry is ever evolving, and eEpiderma Laser Clinics are the first to introduce the latest anti-aging skin treatments and technology. We offer the latest in revolutionary grooming, beauty and non-invasive aesthetic treatments using state of the art technology. With any procedure, invasive or not, aftercare is the crucial determining factor in the results clients receive from their procedures. As such a range of in- house treatments & home-care products are prescribed to ensure clients get the very best results. We were one of the first clinics in South-Bengal to Introduce FUETOR; the latest automated hair transplantation surgery from Europe. Additionally, we were one of the first clinics to introduce HIFU treatments; a replacement for face lift surgery, and Fractional RF for stretch marks treatment. At eEpiderma Laser Clinics we offer treatments with real results – not fluff and puff. Our mission is to empower our clients to look and feel their best inside and out with our moto being ‘Live Well, Look Good, Love Life’.
eEpiderma aims to make grooming, beauty and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures more accessible to the average person looking to improve his or her appearance Such procedures are changing the face of cosmetic surgery. One can improve their appearance without the downtime and risks of invasive surgery and general anesthesia, by using non-surgical or “non-invasive” cosmetic/aesthetic procedures.
One can have all the benefits of cosmetic surgery without the headaches. The benefits of the treatments include:
No Down Time Little or No Pain Less Expensive Non-Invasive
Our Services Include
Our clinical treatments include:
- Laser Hair Removal Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Non-Surgical Treatments Cosmetic Injections (Botox, Threads)
- Fillers Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Non-Surgical Face-Lifting Non-Surgical Liposuction
- Skin Needling Mesotherapy / Protein Therapy
- Clinical Facial Treatments Medical Grade Chemical Peels
- Microdermabrasion Collagen + Oxygen Infusions
- Laser Facial Treatments Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photo Rejuvenation LED Light Therapy
- Blonde Diode Laser Hair Removal High-end Beauty Treatments
- Hair Transplantation Surgery Safe, Medical piercing
- Results Orientated Skin Care Products Permanent Make-up
Why eEpiderma Laser Clinics?
Becoming a eEpiderma Laser Clinics franchisee does not mean you have to start big. One can start small and expand. A Brow and Nail Make-up allows one who would like to own an aesthetic clinic, to start off smaller and grow into a fully-fledged aesthetic clinic. Alternatively, if brows or nails are your passion, The Brow and Nail Make-up are both a substantial franchise opportunity. The aestheticsclinic has been developed for medical practitioners who wish to broaden the scope of their practice with the ongoing support and benefits of being part of a eEpiderma Laser Clinics franchise.
How does the eEpiderma Laser Clinics Franchise Work?
eEpiderma Laser Clinics seeks to develop network through a chain of independently owned franchise stores. It’s a business system that offers Franchise owners a high degree of independence and the satisfaction of enjoying the fruits of their own input, while benefiting from the support and security of an established program and approach with expert advice and award-winning salons. Franchisees operate their own independent business and are ultimately responsible for the success of their retail store. The Franchisor offers the unique training, concept and ongoing support. Passion and drive are the key factors which generate business success. Whether you are familiar with the industry or are changing your career direction, you will be assisted and guided towards success by people who know the business inside-out.
What are the benefits of owning a eEpiderma Laser Clinics ?
- Be your own boss
- Achieve genuine work/life balance
- Choose flexible working hours
- Work in a relaxing, aromatic, clean and friendly atmosphere
- Be there for your family when they need you
- Have fun working in the exciting and dynamic industry
- Receive personal satisfaction from making your customer’s day, every day!
- Be rewarded for the effort you put in
- Huge earning potential
- Opportunity to maximise return on investment through savvy operation
- Secure your family’s financial future and afford a better way of life!
- Take control of your financial future
PROVEN SYSTEM and SUPPORT
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- Expert support in the full range of business operations
- The competitive advantage of purchasing as part of a national group
- Access to national POS systems and IT
- Ongoing benefit from eEpiderma Laser Clinics innovative and extensive national marketing program
- Logo and company website
Do you make the fit?
We’re looking for franchisees who have:
- Passion, energy and a positive attitude
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Good work ethic
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and undergo training
- A commitment to customer service
- A willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
Things to know before becoming a franchise partner with us
If you are passionate about the beauty industry, becoming a franchise partner with eEpiderma Laser Clinics could be the path for you. Here at eEpiderma, we are always keeping up with the latest beauty and laser trends, while still focussing on being a results-driven clinic. Read the following article to find out more about the points you should consider before becoming a franchise partner with us.
Before you invest into Medico-Aesthetics & Cosmetology franchise, here is how eEpiderma Laser & Surgery Clinics is keeping up with trends
Offering unisex beauty treatments targeted at the younger generation, eEpiderma Laser Clinics is focused on personalized treatments and results.
The brand’s services include Automated Hair Transplantation, Laser Hair Removal and Non-Surgical Face Lifting and Body Shaping and Laser Tattoo Removal.
“Franchisees have access to the brand’s reputation and great systems in place,” says Dr. Siuly, CEO and CFO.
“We are always introducing new treatments,” she adds.
“(But) we don’t just follow trends; we do a lot of research around a trend to see if it really works.”
Franchisee profitability in her view is about optimising the single unit franchise, and growth from the brand’s loyalty program and client referrals. Consistency is also important.
“Popular treatments such as face lifts, waxing and laser hair removal are here to stay,” says Dr. Siuly.
“The bottom line is results.”
Ideal franchise sites are not necessarily shopping centres but areas with ample parking and high foot traffic. Franchisees are preferably familiar with the beauty industry and have business experience.
The initial investment cost of a eEpiderma Laser and Surgery Clinic franchise is 50,00,000 Rs and the model offers a full franchise to buyers. Marketing support is also provided from the network.
Dr. Siuly’s advice for potential franchisees considering the beauty industry is to do their research, understand the industry, and be passionate about the business. She says that franchisees should be aware that business hours can mean weekend work.
“Potential franchisees need to be committed and put in at least 54 hours a week,” she says.
What’s the next step?
We have both existing and planned eEpiderma Laser Clinics in your area! Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 3-5 business days.